[at-l] Drinking the dishwater

My husband does that.  Drinking the dishwater.
But its REALLY gross, and I just can't do it!

It will be fun to hike a trail with other people
(unlike the Colorado trail, where I wouldn't see
anybody for days), and see how everybody else does it!

Maybe a couple of months down the road I will be
drinking Instant Breakfast, and swilling dishwater!
<g>

Karin