[at-l] hiking sticks: another difference

In a message dated 2/27/2002 10:08:23 AM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> That's the beauty of using a 'white cane' or 'blind cane'.  For $17.95 you
> can have a pole that's light, strong, folds to be 14 inches.

 Aren't they just "feelers"?

I can't imagine they would hold any serious weight or pressure without
snapping in two.  Surely you jest when you recommend them as hiking poles.

Sly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---