[at-l] Tendonital Wizards...

Just got a call from the Washington Wizards essentially
begging me to come back. They said I can have my old locker
back and everything. The one hold up is they won't help me
get my CD's back from Jordan. They say '...he's going
through a rough time in his marriage right now...'. Give me
a break. That guy has been a thorn in my side since I had to
guard him in the 1983 NCAA tournament. I held him to 8
points and made him look bad on national TV. Then, I managed
his minor league baseball team while I was nursing a bruised
coccyx, waiting to get back to the majors. (Mmmmm, nursing)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98