[at-l] Trekking Poles

Treking poles come 2 to a set. My Nomad needs 2 poles for support. I
have 2 arms, 2 feet, 2 knees, and 2 hands. Two seems to be significant
for some reason.

The URL, Stitches sent us yesterday should let you get a good idea
about the mechanics of using treking poles. They are nice, especially
for us older guys. Hundreds, maybe a thousand or two or three,
thruhikers have not needed them.

I believe there are ads for Komperdell at Trail Days, but the big
display and shop is by Leki. They will service just about anything. I
suspect they get good info about what works and otherwise.

Bill...