[at-l] Poles

Well, I could tell from the measurement markings on the poles that Leki
designed tehm to have the bottom section fully extended.  But, like you, I
had my doubts.  So, a couple of years ago at Trail Days, I talked with the
Leki reps about it, and they confirmed that they recommend the bottom always
be fully extended for the reasons outlined below.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99