[at-l] Re: BrrrSleeping bags

1) I just bought a 15 degree bag.
I'm used to sleeping in the -20 degree bag.
I took it for two weeks to the desert, and I got
really cold  (temp got into the 20 degree range) .
For me, this means, that you use the bag, and sleep in
your warm clothes.

2) The mug is a necessity.
How else are you gonna drink your tea and greet the
morning?

Karin

> Northface Cat's Meow 20 degree Sleeping Bag
> ### Brrrrr! sleep in your clothes!!!

What degree sleeping bag would you suggest for
starting a thruhike in
say,
early to mid March?  Keep in mind, I'm from Florida,
and I get cold
easier
than most.  I have the Sierra Designs Dream Weaver 15
degree bag.  Is
that
enough?

Kelly