[at-l] AT parking .. a little more specific..

In reference to Brad Miller's post : If you are planning the Davenport
Gap to Hot Springs hike , you can park one car at the Big Creek Ranger
Station and the other car at the Hot Springs Forest Service parking lot
next to the old Jesuit hostel. Better yet , take one car ; leave it in
Hot Springs and catch a shuttle to Big Creek , the I-40 bridge ,or
Davenport Gap . My wife and I did this hike the second week of February
an loved it.We were out three nights and pretty much had the place to
ourselves.