[at-l] hiking sticks: another difference

This is true. BTW, the URL Stitches offered this AM on trekking poles is
very much worth the visit. These are very good pictures of how to hold and
use these poles. Spend a little time to make the investment benefit you
regardless of what brand poles you purchase. I entirely agree with his
assessment that the shock absorbers are of little consequence.

OrangeBug

< BTW the URL was: http://www.personal.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/poles.htm >