FW: [at-l] Way behind, and loving it (Adirondacks)

I saw that mention of the NPT ( Northville-Placid trail) and have been
thinking about it for our summer expedition. That's one section of the
country that I have never made it to. But just how bad are those black
flies. We have yellow flies and horse flies down here but 'neer a black
fly. I saw mention on the web that the locals have been using BT to try
to knock down the Black Fly population, is that working? Our time frame
probably would be late June or early July. I understand June is supposed
to be black fly hell month.

Bryan