[at-l] Jesus was a hiker.

Shane Steinkamp wrote:

> Matthew 3:1   "In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the
> wilderness of Judea..."

It was all wilderness around Judea back then. Then, they started logging the
place and putting in ski resorts. Now, there are roads every 7.8 miles.

> Mark 1:12-13 "12 The Spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness.
> 13 And he was in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan; and he was
> with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to him."

Translation: He hitched a ride from a guy with a trialname. He thought about
slackpacking because a bear got his foodbag...but, some trailangels gave him
some grub.  (Footnote: Pittsia would have had 32 maildrops in those forty days
in the wilderness.)

> Matthew 11:30   "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

He likes his eggs over-easy and his bread toasted a little...and broken just
so...

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98