[at-l] Jesus was a hiker. WAS: dominion.... WAS: Mice.

> The Good Book says a lot of other things, too...

Well, I want to avoid any and all arguments having a religious context.
Mostly because I've have found myself in trouble over that subject despite
being an ordained minister.  But in a trail related sense, I would like to
suggest some lighthearted ideas:

Matthew 3:1   "In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the
wilderness of Judea..."

John was a hiker...

Mark 1:12-13 "12 The Spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness.
13 And he was in the wilderness forty days, tempted by Satan; and he was
with the wild beasts; and the angels ministered to him."

...Jesus was a hiker...

Matthew 11:30   "For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

... and Jesus was an ultra-lighter...

Shane