Deet dissolves???? Re: Re[2]: [at-l] Perspective on Lekis & ZipStoves

--- "Bob C." <ellen@clinic.net> wrote:
> I only post things that are so
> obvious that no one could dispute them. Like,...
> Synthetics and plastic eye glasses are dissolved by DEET. ...

### Huh???? I've had the same non-glass lenses in my glasses for
3+ years. I've used the same cool-max sleeveless for hiking for
hundreds of hiking miles. I only sparingly use deet, etc anyway,
but we bathed preciously-little over three weeks just this past
summer on just one hike. (Let alone the weekend jaunts that just
"happen.")

How's come I still have a shirt and spectacles?

H2SO4toe

=====
Spatior! Nitor! Nitor! Tempero!
   Pro Pondera Et Meliora.