[at-l] Brrrr!

In a message dated 2/26/02 11:17:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,
m_factor@hotmail.com writes:

> Argh!  I'm here suffering in the winter that wasn't...

Tell me about it.  It's been strange here too.  Now, everyone's wondering if
we'll have rolling blackouts like the last time it got this cold.  Seems our
electric company can't handle everyone in the state using heaters.

BTW, anyone in Florida that doesn't have heat should go buy a heater ASAP.  I
just heard on the radio that heaters are selling faster than batteries during
a hurricane warning.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html