[at-l] Poles

Best web page on poles I've ever seen is Pete's Poles page at:

http://www.personal.dundee.ac.uk/~pjclinch/poles.htm

The only thing that I would modify on his page is under care and
maintenance...

With three segment poles, always extend the bottom segment fully and modify
the length by adjusting just the middle section.  This reduces play where
the botom pole tapers and also reduces the amount of dirt and grit that can
get into the middle section of the pole.

Mara
Stitches, GAME99