Re[2]: [at-l] Perspective on Lekis & ZipStoves

Ok, so..um, are Kelly and Charles the same person?

I'm going to be buing some hiking poles soon, and I'm curious what the
listers have to say regarding selection of a pole.  What makes a good
hiking pole?  I've never really used poles or walking sticks of any
kind, and I'm really only buying them because 1) I'm sure I'll want them
someday, 2)  I need 'em for my Wanderlust tent, and 3) I love gear.

Cleek
On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 09:44:34AM -0500, Charles Copeland tried to make me believe: