[at-l] Perspective on Lekis & ZipStoves

Bingo. This thread really went over the top when the cotton was blended
into it. Talk about debating over straw bales! Uh, I meant strawmen.

If there is a perspective for the class of '02 to take to the trail,
there are numerous ways of hiking your own hike. Some ways are a noisy
and explosive as flatuence or a MSR Jetstove. Some are as subtle and
soothing as cotton undies and rock etchings by Leki. Many will end
their trips early with the best gear money can buy. Some will summit
Katahdin with cobbled up gear. And most of them will have fun while a
bunch of OF's sit here on the list doing little but carp at each other.

I hope the class of '02 enjoys getting out there. Do it soon before the
list gets more malignant. Religion topics tend to be the last warning
before the thermonuclear blast.

Bill....
<the anti-purist>