[at-l] Straw Bale House

I'm just itching to find a good place for a couple of puns that come to
mind:

something about "the BALEful eyes of the local zoning commissioners" :)

or . . .

"It was reported that at last nights public meeting, the commissioners
were roundly accused of "BALEing out" on what has proven to be a tough
issue . . . near the end of the proceedings, the crowd finally decided
that the vote taken by the commissioners was "the last straw" - and the
crowd surged out into the street, where they learned that it was all
only a "straw man" set up for them to "blow down."  :) :)

Enuf PUNishment for one night!

thru-thinker