From: <BilBoudman@aol.com>
To: <PATH-LIST@path-at.org>
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2002 6:39 PM
Subject: [PATH] Summerfest in June

Remember our Summerfest Festival which will occur from June 13-17.  This
is the rehab of the area around Chatfield Shelter.  Put this date on your
calendar.  It promises to be a BLAST!
    Well our Chief Chef, Billy Bob Medlin and Jr. Chef, Andy Mitchell are
chomping at the bit and ready to go planning our MENU.  Let me tell you that
when they plan a meal it goes all the way.  I bet you won't be able to make
it through the appetizers.  Maybe I can pick up a barrel of Bobby's Finest
go along with our meals.
<<

SNIP

Send me an email if you plan to attend.  The work will be hard but fun.

Southern Blaster
Bill Boudman
PATH
Trail Supervisor