[at-l] Wood stoves: a threat to the trail?

Jim -

Thanks for bringing us back to the original question I posed.  I never
presumed we were impacting the universe by whatever method we use to hike and
cook, just our little piece of it.

And yes, I do need to get out and hike.  Just waiting on the schedule for my
father-in-law's surgery so I can figure out when that can happen.

Hike happy -

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/25/02 2:44:03 PM Eastern Standard Time,
spiriteagle99@hotmail.com writes:

> The wood
> collection zone is along a narrow strip - and concentrated either in
> shelter
> areas or along the trail 2-3 miles prior to the shelter.  Has nothing to do
>
> with how many cords of wood are harvested in Maine ;-)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---