[at-l] More positive thinking! Please!

Rafe:
I know you haven't hiked with me.. so you don't know
exactly how slow I crawl... But I am determined, and
do have endurance!!

I like to start out thinking more positive.
So.. we'll change that line to..

Then, WHEN I'm on the trail in late August. <g>

Yesterday it was 70 degrees here, and I threw my fully
loaded pack on, and did a little hike, then set up my
new tent for the first time.

Today its snowing, and supposed to be a windchill of
-20!

So, in August, I'll get my warm clothes back!!

Karin

And if you're still on the trail in late August or
early
September, probably in NH or ME, you'll probably
need to grab back some of that warmer clothing
again.  Snow is a real possibility.

rafe b.