[at-l] Dreaming VS the Dream

At 07:12 AM 2/25/02 -0500, patrick.loomis wrote:

>Give this guy a sheepskin.
>
>While you're at it, I need a dream interpretation that requires me to
>purchase a Mamiya 645 Pro TL AF with both available Zoom lenses in addition
>to the standard 80mm lens.................  Also, I'm going to need a 6 or
>7 thousand dollar loan.................

There goes the pack-weight budget.

I remember agonizing over what camera to bring, and realizing
that my trusty Nikon FE, at about 24 oz, wasn't going to be taken
on the hike.  A buddy wisecracked that, if I took the Nikon along,
I wouldn't be needing a hammer for my tent stakes.

These days, when compared to my 645 gear, that old FE is looking
pretty light, and in fact it does come along on short hikes.

rafe b.
aka terrapin