[at-l] Welcome, all new listers

It has come to my attention that a few new folks have arrived without the
benefit of smashmellows (flaming or otherwise <g>) being tossed their way.
Hang on, and let me grab a speechmasters cloak and put it on.

(Aside to costumer. "Red???? Give me a break - it doesn't go with red hair.
Pink? You gotta be kiddin' me.  Yellow??? Okay, if you want me to look pale
and pasty . .  Oh. . . . look, a cloak from Lothlorien . . . !  I'll take
that.  It does amazing things for your complexion :)")

You have entered the campfire circle.  We sit around and talk about filters,
and our pets - our tents, and our family's - we talk about gear (and have a
wealth of experience on the list for any question about gear :)) - we talk
about dreams.  We talk about environmental issues and dogs on the trail.
Sometimes we talk nonsense and just sling jokes back and forth.  It's all
good.

It isn't a list like other lists exist on the 'net.  We are a family.  Even
the silent members of the family are still family.  And the moment you join
this list, so are you.

So let me say - welcome to the campfire.  Grab a log, and have a smashmellow
- not flaming, but perfectly done.

The Redhead

multipart/alternative
  text/html