Guns, Snakes, and Mice OH MY! (WAS: [at-l] RE: Manassas Shelter)

Having lived (and fished) in Minnesota, I assure you that this was not a
"Walleye" story. It really did happen, to me, just the way I described it.

Granted, I have NEVER seen a rattlesnake that big since, and I have seen a
few, but that one was simply huge.

Of course there was the time a year or so ago when I was out bushwhacking
with a friend and I was telling this story and all of the sudden I noticed
he wasn't there. Calling out "where are you?" I got the response "I'm back
here, looking at this snake you just stepped over."

This one was no where near as big, probably only four to five feet, but I
HAD stepped right over it without even noticing it.

Lee I Joe