[at-l] RE: Manassas Shelter

Weary,

Your statement in this post is the best advice that I have read on here in a
while.  I hope that it is taken to heart!

WhoAh

On Sunday, February 24, 2002 9:05 PM
Weary wrote:

 No. No. No. Snakes are not a danger. Shooting snakes are a danger. Snakes
hang
 around shelters because they like to eat mice. Mice are the danger. They
damage
 millions of dollars worth of gear a year and potentially carry deadly
 diseases.

 My advice is to stay off the trail until you learn something about the
nature
 of the trail and the wildlife that frequent it.

 Weary
<