[at-l] Final Pack Weight

I think it would help to give total weight, not just pack.  For myself,
minus the food and water:

Backpack: 18 lb. (tent, bag, pad, clothes, the usual stuff)
Beltpack: 2 lb. (includes camera, 1st aide, eye glasses, map, compass, &ct.)
Worn: 4.5 lb. (includes shoes, medium shirt, shorts, wallet, sunglasses,
trekking poles &ct.)

Still fiddling with options to try to get it down.

First section starting at the Delaware Water Gap around April 1st.
Ultimately 6 section hikes ending in September should get me to Maine.

For food I expect to average 7 days of food between resupply points. So
throw on 14 lb. for that.  Water: heaven help us if the drought is as bad as
predicted!

Pb