Re[2]: [at-l] Hikers

Pine Ellis in Andover!

Of course if we are talking about accomodations in Andover, we should =
also mention Pine Ellis which is located one street over from the main =
St

It is a Bed and Breakfast run by Paul and Ilene Trainor. There are a =
couple of private bedrooms with cable TV. They also have one large =
Bedroom that I think will accomodate 4 or 5 hikers at around $10 or $12 =
each (also Cable). There is a bunkhouse around back and also a trailer =
in the yard. All hikers get to use the facilities.=20

We stayed there in 2000 and 2001. Paul slacked us last year for 3 days. =
At the end of everyday he met us  with a large container of ice cold =
lemonade. He makes a few runs a day to the local trail heads to check =
for hikers and only charges to go to Highway 17.  You can also get a =
great breakfast for a small fee and you can likely convince Paul to make =
his famous omelet.=20

This place seems in a little quieter location then the Guest House. We =
enjoyed our stay very much.

.
www.hikers99.homestead.com

multipart/alternative