[at-l] Rangely's Wilhelm Rreich Museum (was Dreaming VS the Dream)

>Milton Erickson (Erickson?) was a psychological genius.  His
>methods are very close to the Feldenkrais method.  Freud was
>a quack.  His contemporary, Wilhelm Reich, however, had a
>better theoretic model (IMHO).  You are not likely to meet
>any of these people on the trail, as they are all dead...

True enough, but you can visit the Reich Museum in the trail town of
Rangely, ME.

http://www.rangeleyme.com/wilhelmreich/

To me, such a museum provides an excellent service.  They remind us to be
very wary of putting too much trust into the hands of self-proclaimed
experts.  And that a certain polulation will continue to revere some such
experts no matter what.