[at-l] We Belong To The Earth

Just got M.U.S.E (Musicians United to Sustain the Environment) "One
Land, One Heart" CD that has Walkin' Jim on it and I was amazed! If you
want to listen a great CD, then this is it. Has anyone else had the
chance to listen to it? You can listen to several samples of the songs
through Walkin' Jim's page or M.U.S.E. home page. BTW, has anyone heard
from Felix lately? How's he doing since he's fixed? I wonder what type
of tools did they use? I know that any top quality brand of heavy duty
air impact wrench with a 3/8th drive will fix almost anything. LOL

Mother Natures Son