[at-l] Dreaming VS the Dream

You "hate beans." Obviously, this is a clue to significant infantile
level conflict of holding and witholding, hunger while denying hunger,
leading to a very obstructive consequence leading to anal
retentiveness. This is proven further by the 45# pack weight and not
including the symbolic mamma's chair. I am certain you have a pot cozy
and a pack cover.

Life is very difficult with only olive drab parachute cord, and no
monkeys and a refusal of beans. Overt anal retentitiveness is unvealed
as you sit, rock and watch a red light, yet produce no photos.

Did your mother feed you on a schedule or on indications of oral
neediness? This may impact how your hike: schedule or as your find the
trail. As you work through this resistance further, I think your hiking
will also show more productivity, and less retention with excessive
planning.

Bill...
<just in case anyone doesn't know, this is entirely ca-ca talk of
bovine origin>