Fwd: [at-l] Hikers

"... Sounds great....But where is it?" someone asks.

 Ah. I love a mystery. My guess is Andover.

  At least there's another hostel there -- that isn't in the center of town, but
 which will transport you there. It's also great. It's called The Cabin. Hint.
 It's where Earl Shaffer stayed on his most recent thru hike -- and returns to
 from time to time to recount his stories and to play his guitar.

 Earl was tempted to give up his 50th anniversary hike until he found the Cabin.
 It would be a wonderful place for a Maine RUCK, next winter. I'll bring the
 lobsters. Anyone up for it?

 Weary