Re[2]: [at-l] Freeze Dried food questions.

In a message dated 02/23/02 2:38:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> Figure on at least 3,500-4,000 calories a day. Read the labels on the back
> of
> the packages. They will tell you precisely what each option provides. If
> you
> remember 7th grade arithmetic you can do the math. Otherwise call for help.
> One
> of us will surely help.

I've got a third grader and I used to be able to do all kinds of math, but we
are now doing new new math which is more convoluted than the old new math.
If we work hard enough, no one will be able to do math, eventually.  I try to
work stealth normal math into our discussions on occasion so all will not be
lost when she is out working for a living and her boss needs some numbers
figured out.

Black&blue

multipart/alternative
  text/html