[at-l] (Guest Post) Tilting time grows short

> Any desire to try to make a posting trail related?

I thought that news on the wind farm in Redington was
relevent, especially since it appears that they're indeed
going to be built this summer. You might recall that the
last time I brought up Endless Energy's proposed schedule
Weary and others shrugged it off as unrealistic. It's
looking now like at least some of the turbines will be
up in time for this year's northbounders to "enjoy."

> Nah, no one would expect that. Troll alert!

FOAD, Bill.

-MF