[at-l] Dreaming VS the Dream

Last night I dreamt I was thru-hiking.  I was with 2 other people and we
were walking along a highway going to our first town stop.  We were each
carrying a rocking chair. Each time we came to a red light we would put the
chairs down and rock until the traffic light turned green, then go
on.  When we got into town I was going through the stuff in my pack and
came upon my camera.  I then realized I had not taken *any* pictures on my
hike yet and I was over a week into it.  Photography is my other big thing
so I was quite distressed at how I could have forgotten to take pictures
and was pondering whether to start over when the dream ended.

I'm sure the resident AT-L psychiatrist(s) can have fun interpreting
that.  Just be sure to indicate whether your analysis is Freudian or
Jungian.  ;-)

sAunTerer (switching to daydream mode)