[at-l] Roll call

Don't forget about Fur and I. We are boarding Amtrak Thurs. evening,
Feb. 28th, arriving in Gainesville on Friday morning. Hummingbird and
Dutch Treat are putting us on the trail Saturday, Mar. 2nd, and may just
hike a bit w/us. I will be hiking with Fur for awhile, and return home
Friday, March 8th to "keep the home fires burning". Fur is unsure if he
will be journaling or not at this point, but I'll at least update on the
list. This will be a 20th anniversary together time for us, so we will
be doing low milage days (not to mention, I've only ever b'packed 2 day
trips before). I'm quite excited to see the N. Georgia mountains from a
birds eye view! This is soooooo cool! We hope to meet many folks on the
trail.

Landslide (Nan)

p.s. ....Vera...are we gonna see ya out there?