[at-l] Freeze Dried food questions.

I've used all of them and Backpacker's Pantry is pretty good IMO.  They even
have vegetables (green beans, etc) which I haven't seen with the other
brands.  The others have vegetarian dishes but not stand alone vegetable
packages, at least as far as I've found.

Black&blue

In a message dated 02/22/02 11:35:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
michelemckenney@aol.com writes:

> mountain house has several very good variety's try the bacon and eggs &
> some of the chicken variety's my boyfriend and several others say alpine
> aire is not very good I've never tried them as I tend to listen to his
> 20 year hiking exper.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---