Feedback from Hiker Stink Thing was RE: [at-l] Re: Hiker Stink

In a message dated 2/22/02 5:41:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shane@theplacewithnoname.com writes:

> Anyway, I'll make a note for the posse and we'll hose you down from a safe
> distance....

This reminds of a funny story.  When I was in college, the guys who lived
across from me took turns doing the dishes.  Unfortunately, one of the
fellows waited until there wasn't a dish clean in the house before doing
them.  I reckon the piles of dishes in the sink were a bit overwhelming for
this poor boy, but resulted in a brainstorm.... He loaded all the dishes into
the back of his truck, then ran it through a car wash!! I don't know how
effective this was, or how many broke, but it sure was funny.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---