[at-l] Want to be a TV star?

In a message dated 2/22/02 5:21:08 PM Eastern Standard Time, DTimm65344
writes:

> BTW - I was the raw egg eating champion during my pledge classes' fraternity
> heck week in 1976 - 36 raw eggs in 24 minutes.  .

Eeeewwww!  That's disgusting!  I cannot believe these guys ate some of the
crap they ate!  BOWLS OF MAYONNAISE?!?!?!  Icky!  I couldn't eat my dinner
last night after watching those buffoons.  Raw eggs at fraternity pledge?  I
can't believe you ate 36! I did some nasty stuff during heck week for my
sorority, but praise God eating mass quantities of food wasn't part of it.

Kelly

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---