Re[2]: Feedback from Hiker Stink Thing was RE: [at-l] Re: Hiker Stink

Who is going to judge who the stinkiest hikers are? Not a job anyone will run
to fill...
Hmm let me sniff a few nasty hikers, yup, yup, yup...
And what suckers are gonna join this posse?

Sounds like a goofy character in a cartoon...
:)
Duh... sounds good to me George.... A'yup....
I'm gonna find me some stinky hikers, and I'm gonna accost 'em...
A'yup
Then I'm gonna strip 'em naked...
A'yup.... That's wut I'm gonna do George.....
Then I'm gonna soap 'em up, and scrub  them down & ...
Ah... George?... I don't think I wanna do it....nope, nope, nope, nope,
nope,nope...
Not gonna do it George... nope, nope, nope, nope, nope,nope...

See, there's some  things even cartoon characters won't do.

Sorry, it's been a long day....

Russ

In a message dated 2/22/2002 4:45:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ellen@clinic.net writes:

> "...if we formed a posse, accosted the stinkiest hikers on the trail,
> stripped
> them naked and scrubbed them down? We could even come up with a catchy name
> like, "The Ivory Soap Gang." speculates Shane
>
> No need for violence. Just slip a sliver of Ivory surepticiously into the
> offenders packs. Under the overpowering allure of the soap, victims will
> march
> trance-like to the nearest cold spring, sit down, and just scrub away.
>
>   For safety sake, a rescuer should hang nearby in case hypothermia sets
> in.
>
>   It's best to wear latex gloves while handling the Ivory. Otherwise you
> may
>   find yourself in the spring with your intended victims.
>
>   Like poison ivy leaves, Ivory should be taken in small doses to build up
>   resistance.
>
>   Weary

multipart/alternative
  text/html