[at-l] Re: Time for the roll call

LOL - yeah, if I remember correctly, she showed up to be Tuckerized with a
pack that weighed all of 17 pounds or something.   Towards the end, she
pulls out a hydration system that had over a quart of water in it.

We did find almost a pound or so of stuff that could be switched out easily
for lighter stuff but, well, there really wasn't much we could do for the
likes of her...  ;-)

Anyway...

Have a great hike Stray Cat,

Mara