[at-l] Re: Time for the roll call

Go Stray Cat!
Sure enjoyed meeting you at the Ruck. Good attitude whilst being tuckered,
sensible, sense of humor: I'm sure you'll make it.

I'll be out for the week, a little ahead of you. March 9 on Srpinger to see
Sunny and Sunset off, March 10 set off from Unicoi. I aim to finish Georgia
and further chip away at NC. I'll leave you a note or two in the registers.

Best of luck on a fine hike,
Jan