[at-l] Frogg Toggs vs. nylon windshell

it may have become a black hole and as
> such has infinite mass along with significant risk of consuming all
> matter with several parsecs. I can guarantee that it will be an
> interesting walk for you.
Ha! Wormholes! Dual use! Be at Katadhin (or...?) in NOtime!

> there are several options
> such as the Frogg Togg, Marmot Precip jacket, Red Ledge Thunderlight
> (at Campmor) and others.

Or the even cheaper Provent (www.thruhiker.com) which has a better hood and
storm seal, or the even-cheaper-than-that O2 Rainshield series. They all use
the same material:
O2 Rainshield (can buy jacket alone):
http://www.upnorthgeneralstore.com/rainshield.html
                  Yellow Rain Suit
                  Item #169-1090
                  We have packaged our yellow hooded rain
                  jacket with yellow pants together to offer you a
                  complete rainwear package. The combination
                  package will keep you dry from head to toe.
                  Packs into a compact stuff sack. 3M™ Microporous Fabric.
 Weight: Jacket = 5.7 oz., Pants = 4.15 oz., Stuff Sack = .5 oz.
Sizes: M, LG, XL, XXL, XXXL - See Sizing Chart
$45.95