Re[3]: [at-l] The Government and The Environment - TOTALLY OFF TOPIC

>From: saunterer@jimbullard.org
>The truth is that under the electoral college system we will never know who
>really won because the process was so flawed that it was
incapable of determining who really won.

Jim, I think it's not the process that is so flawed but the incompetent
officials who designed and implemented an illegal and confusing ballot.  The
electorial college should actually be reinforced, not discarded.  Designed
to prevent the populist states from forcing their will on the less
populated.  Check out the map in this link.  It may have been a statistical
split for the most votes (not some landslide as some falsely state), but the
map clearly shows what the "people" wanted.

Im safe as I didn't vote for either of those two.  But I thought perhaps
maybe you have never seen the US county map of the election results.

http://mwhodges.home.att.net/usmap-large.gif

PS~Our teachers got it wrong.  No surprise there.  :o)