[at-l] Shelters from hell.......

In a message dated 2/21/02 2:14:10 PM Eastern Standard Time, RoksnRoots
writes:

> >> That shelter really needs to be
>> > moved far-far away.
>> RnR wrote:
>
>    ***  Or the road needs to be closed...

THAT WOULD WORK ALSO...BUT SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE SOON OR SOMEONE IS GONNA
GET HURT..

I hope there is someone on the list who can convey my message to whoever its
needs to get to....This is not a new problem....evidenced by the warnings
issued in Wingfoot's book and the companion...A shelter is needed at or near
that location...

Bob....

multipart/alternative
  text/html