[at-l] Hungry, Hungry Hiker :-) WARNING!!!

> I had no interest in eating the things, but being
> a good trail
> maintainer, I picked them up and packed them out
> to Cooper Gap where I
> finally saw a family in a pick up and got them to
> take them out and
> throw them away.

As a smoker, I take it upon myself to pick up every
cigarette butt I see and pack it out.  Once I went on a day
hike in Arkansas and came back with almost a whole bag of
butts.  When I got back to the cabin, I pulled them out of
my pack and tossed them on the table along with other things
I needed to dispose of.  My friends daughter (10), who
didn't hike with me, said, "Wow!  You sure smoke a lot in a
day!"

Shane