[at-l] Re: Men's issues.......was Women's issues

It was that way about 30 years ago and, I suspect, about 130 years ago.
Being a teen, male or female, has always been tough IMHO.

former Brain boy aka
Black&blue

In a message dated 02/21/02 12:29:52 PM Eastern Standard Time,
foshione@dteenergy.com writes:

> I think boys have a rough time too. Especially if they deviate from the
> "norm" in any way. My son, a honor student, computer geek type, came in for
> a lot of pressure to do the jock thing. Not just from his male peers, but
> also girls he was interested in dating mostly preferred the "jock" boy as
> opposed to the "brain" boy.

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---