[at-l] The Government and The Environment, trail related

This stuff is great reading! It's a good thing we have Weary, Jim, Shane,
Terrapin et al. to get at the meat of these issues for us. I must be
pretty mixed up, though, since I seem to agree with all of them. :)
Dave Hughes
Worthington, OH
(Liberal/Conservative who voted for Nader)