[at-l] Roll call

>I'm once again planning my annual trek for the month of May. <snip> It
>seems that June or even
>late June and July would be better for VT, NH, and Maine.
>
>I'd like to have your input about my schedule.

I hiked those sections during September.
At that time of year the bugs, and humidity, have passed.
The days are comfortably warm for hiking, the nights are cool for sleeping,
and school is back in session!
For NJ/PA I sectioned during April/May again to beat the heat/humidity and
lack of water along the ridges during 'summer'.
This year for Shenandoah to Boiling Springs I'm looking to start mid-April
Onestep
http://onestep4me.tripod.com