Fwd: Snake Habits, was [at-l] Shelters from hell.......

Fabulous Fixer Upper Cottage in a Low Country Antebellum setting! Enjoy
Wildlife seldom seen outside of the Crocodile Hunter! Enjoy the romance of
the South Carolina low country, good water supplies, timber and firewood,
and scenery evocative of Francis Marion.

I think I could sell it!

OrangeBug