From: "Kurt C" <onestep4me@hotmail.com>
To: <janl2@mindspring.com>; <at-l@mailman.backcountry.net>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 11:06 AM
Subject: Re: [at-l] The $1.50 rain gear

>Then, while I was at Walmart yesterday buying supplies, I saw the Hefty
>cinch sacks and something went off in my mind! A rain skirt!

You gotta be kidding!...

LOL, that was my first impression, but, I thought the same when someone
suggested an empty soda bottle in place of my Nalgenes and when someone
suggested a K-Mart aluminum pot in place of my Stainless steel pot and when
someone suggested using plastic grocery bags instead of urathane coated
stuff sacks and when someone suggested if ya get your pack weight down
sneakers work and... well you get the idea!

Thanks!!

Onestep
http://onestep4me.tripod.com