[at-l] Men's issues.......was Women's issues

Rami wrote:
> When a young girls reaches menarche she instantly becomes the source of
that "GROSS"
> feeling that all young boys and most adult men feel.  What a confidence
builder!  What
> did you, when you were a boy, experience that compared?

Something is extremely biased about this idea that little girls have a more difficult or more embarrasing time getting into adulthood than boys. Wrong even. I don't know what about this is wrong, but something is.  Different?  well..duh, but more problematic emotionally or psychologically or more potentially embarrassing physically?  I think we need to hear from the women about this.  I'd really not like to hear what the guys have to say about it since they're the ones who mostly came to the defense of women and girls on this subject.  Of course I realize some of you guys aren't going to be able to resist, but I really think we need to hear what the women know and think about the special difficulties and special needs of little boys growing up.  And gentlemen, if you must respond, try to respond by telling us what your wife or girlfriend thinks or tell us what special male problem or need you have to cope with on the Trail.  And ladies try not to respond by quoting what your h!
usband or boyfriend thinks.

Just Plain Balls